Our game week menu...
Updated: Oct 28, 2019
After a year of culinary events with weeks dedicated to vegetarian food, mussels and even a month of ice cream, we've got our final food week coming up in November.
From 4th - 10th November, we'll be serving up a specials menu using delicious, fresh game - these seasonal dishes are the perfect winter warmers!
• Pressed rabbit & bacon terrine with granary toast and apple, quince & sage compote
• Seared pigeon breast with roasted baby gem lettuce, poached pear & pink peppercorn glaze
• Wild boar sausage
• Confit pork belly, orzo & root vegetable cassoulet
• Venison haunch with port braised lentils, candied chestnuts & parsnip crisps
• Stout braised game pie with carrot & swede puree, buttered mash and crispy kale
Head here to book your table online and join us for Game Week!
Enter our Game Week competition!
We will be continuing our culinary exploration in the New Year and want your suggestions for a food week! Anyone who dines with us during game week will get the chance to submit their idea and you could win dinner for two.